Launched in 2010, this car has been hailed as the car that stole hearts back for Peugeot. Having been selected as the top 2010 coupe of the year by Top gear as well as Best sports car by Diesel Car magazine the Peugeot RCZ drives brilliantly as it looks.
Here are a couple of quick points around the car:
- The Peugeot RCZ is attractive and exciting to drive, as well as being economical and relatively practical
- Awesome fun to drive and handles great thanks to accurate steering and a precise gearbox
- Very economical on fueld (diesel or petrol) for a sporty coupe
- Comfortable and luxurious interior for front passengers. The rear seats of both headroom and legroom unless you are a small human being. The boot, however, is surprisingly spacious.
- Well equipped and cheaper than the Audi TT
Enough said, come on through for a test drive at our Woodmead Branch.
Here is an interesting piece of trivia for you, Unlike most of the Peugeot range, the RCZ is not manufactured in France, but in Graz, Austria by Magna Steyr.